[UK-CONTEST] GB6MD

paul paul at prolectric.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 13:27:54 EDT 2005

Hi all, International Marconi Day will be on the 23 April 05. The G6PZ contest group will be operating our contest station with  2  radio's ( like multi 2 ) flat out, with the call GB6MD. Although this is not a contest we will be operating the event in contest style, both CW and SSB and perhaps RTTY. The aim is to make as many QSO's as possible and run a special event with a slick professional sounding operation. This will hopefully expose non contesters to a different operating technique (especially if they are chasing for the award) . We will be on 160, 80, 40, 15,10 conditions allowing, and it would be helpful if UK contesters called in to show some support and show how it's done! The link for I.M.D is  http://www.gb4imd.co.uk/awardstns.htm  73 Paul G6PZ (CDXC, G6PZ C.G.)