[UK-CONTEST] RSGB and deregulation

Keith Banks keithg0day at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 05:53:09 EDT 2005

Hi to all,

Clive wrote,

5B4AGN wrote

<From what I've heard, I think RSGB administering licences would be about
the
best outcome we can hope for.>

{Bob

I didn't say that in my original message, just fence sitting I guess.
However, I concur entirely. The problem is that RSGB seem intent on opposing
Ofcom at every juncture, and methinks that they ( Ofcom) are getting teed
off about that. After all who can blame them when a licence for life is
opposed? In my experience, there are situations where one must just
recognise force majeure, and as our American cousins so wisely opine " just
deal with it". I am certain that some sort of deregulation WILL occur
whether we like it or not, and we'd just better formulate a strategy to
minimise any adverse fall out. The words change or die once again spring
into my mind.

Anyone copying at RSGB? }

Clive and Bob I totaly agree with you, anybody else agree?

Keith  G0DAY