[UK-CONTEST] A Gentlemanly Contest ?

Tim-M0BEW m0bew at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 14:06:13 EDT 2005

>> Cabrillo does indeed allow you to show which transmitter is in use
>> (by a numerica indicator at the end of the QSO line).
>
> Very good but my Writelog logfile holds the information and the Cabrillo
> output does not.  I guess that's a Writelog problem.

If I remember correctly with WL.
You have to have the following setup to enable the cabrillo file to indicate
which radio made which qso.

RADIO>NUMBER OF RADIOS>2
Select MULTI-2 as the category from the create cabrillo file window.

The outputted cabrillo file should then have a 0 or 1 transmitter id at the
end of the qso line. Presuming you actually had these settings engaged
before making the qsos and you actually made them on different radios on the
network.

Tim Elwell M0BEW MD4K GD0EMG