[UK-CONTEST] Revision of our Licence

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Sat Aug 6 03:25:00 EDT 2005

Well, I don't agree with either of you but that's just me.  Disagreeable!

If we, the amateur community, demonstrate a lack of opinion on that which
will affect us, then decisions affecting us will be taken in ignorance, by
those in authority.  We, the amateur community, will then get the screwing
we probably deserve.

I won't recite detail of the issues under discussion or argue the merits of
any particular stance but if you guys have read the documents from Ofcom and
the RSGB and have concluded this is not an important issue, then either you
don't have your thinking caps on or you're trapped in a parallel universe.

IMNSHO.

Bob, 5B4AGN