[UK-CONTEST] Turbolog 4

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 25 06:19:42 EDT 2005

Very similar experience here. I used Turbolog for about 10 years then got
fed-up with the continuous broken promises from the current TL owners. I
changed to Logger32 about 1.5 to 2 years ago. The support is excellent and
it all works very well.

Likewise with contest loggers, I used NA for about 8 years. It is similar to
CT I felt slightly better to set up for things like CW abbreviations and
networking. You could also make templates up for screen layout. It didn't
score but that was no great problem. I moved over to Writelog a couple of
years ago. It was a hard learning curve as it was originally written for
Data modes, which I don't do.

Same as Neil says, I want one program for general logging and one for
contests. After the problems at GU8D in the IOTA contest, still unresolved
by the software writers. I am now looking at N1MM and Win Test. Not entirely
happy with either so far but I have no thoughts of moving from Logger32.

Chris G3SJJ