[UK-CONTEST] Radcom

Colin G3PSM colin at g3psm.net
Fri Dec 9 04:59:35 EST 2005

For all the observations and criticisms that are aired on this reflector
regarding RadCom the General Manager tells me he has only received three
letters - one favourable and two critical.    One of the criticisms was
that the December front cover might offend those of the Muslim faith!

Reflectors are fine for blowing off steam but if you want anything done
try beaming in the right direction.

Hopefully the other matter will be sorted later today as the staff
member looking after the site only works three days a week.

73

Colin, G3PSM