[UK-CONTEST] 12v PSUs

John Lemay john at carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 14:18:14 EST 2005

Clive

I think you may be surprised and disappointed to see that some parts of
various rigs are connected direct to the 12v connector, NOT via the front
panel switch. And that's in addition to the "idiot diode" and some rf and
lower frequency decoupling. One rig (I can't remember which) that I looked
into recently had the PA devices always connected, presumably because the
front panel switch is not man enough for the job.

Take a look at the circuit diagram.

Regards

John G4ZTR