[UK-CONTEST] Cluster Filters

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Thu Dec 29 04:04:14 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 21:03 +0000, G3SJJ wrote:
> Thanks Darren. I think I need to print all the stuff off, open a bottle
> of CDP (Chateauneuf Du Pape) and have a relaxing read!
> It's doin me 'ead in. Chris G3SJJ
Hi all,
Have a look on my website http://www.gb7mbc.net and in the manuals
section you will find a filter primer by W3BG and N3RD.  It is very good
and although you may need to read it more than once, it helps you
understand the formatting of filters in DXSpider.  The filters are so
comprehensive that they can appear complex and unwieldy sometimes.

Seasons Greetings

Ian
Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
Running Linux and DXSpider | K2 #4044

DX and Cluster forums at http://www.gb7mbc.net/forum/