[UK-CONTEST] 17m Dune Filter

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 04:08:50 EST 2005

Hi All
  I am going to V2 land in just over 2 weeks and am in need of borrowing if possible a 17m (poss a 12m) Dune filter if anyone has them to spare for 3 weeks???
  There is a BBC SW staion quite close to the V26B contest site that we are using and it can cause problems to front ends apparently. We have got all the normal bands including 30m (of course!) but nothing for 17 & 12m.
  If any kind person has any that I can borrow please let me know, all postages etc paid
  Cheers HNY
  John G4RCG (V25G 18th Jan - 1st feb)