[UK-CONTEST] Intruder on 7019

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 30 08:29:46 EST 2005

Hi Steve, well Colin G3PSM just sent me this info : "Details of similar
occurences should be send to the Intruder Watch coordinator Chris
Cummings G4BOH.   Chris has a very good relationship with  Baldock and
he can be reached by email at  cc at comcen.org"

Seems to me a like a good idea if we all report any intruders.   73
Chris G3SJJ