[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC CW - 1 - G3SJJ & clunky

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 3 19:52:10 EST 2005

G3SJJ wote

<Keying
stumbled occasionally, not known that recently. Sometimes when I pressed F4
to send my callsign it started half way through.>

Nothing to do with the module, that I am certain of. Caveat, I know nothing
about Winkey. The rock solid, guaranteed method for perfect keying in all
circumstances, is to use the MK1100 keyer, which is totally independent of
the processor. Cheap it ain't, good ( read perfect) it is. I have no
commercial connection, just a satisfied long term user. Oh did I mention it
does  SO2R and makes the coffee as well?

73

Clive
GW3NJW