[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC CW - G3SXW

Steve Rawlings steve at alg.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 05:04:48 EST 2005

G3SXW wrote:
 > I made a meagre 48 (QRP) contacts. Many stations were not
 > hearing me. Some (G5LP, G3RSD, G3RIR come to mind, but
 > they were probably QRO) were also not hearing several other
 > callers.
It certainly was tough on QRP, Roger.  So well done on the 48 QSOs.
But, if it's any consolation to the three stations mentioned, I too was
running 5 watts, and you all seemed to copy my signals OK.

My tally was 42 QSOs, using a homebrew single-band transceiver and an
inverted V.   As well as the poor conditions, having severe cold
symptoms (headache, fever, etc..) made things even more difficult this
end.

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG