[UK-CONTEST] AFS SSB Saturday

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Tue Jan 11 02:29:30 EST 2005

Perhaps this is the explanation.

In view of the change of frequency allocation *for the 80m CC SSB
contest* I decided to include the following text when confirming receipt
of 80m CC CW logs. I decided also that I had better point out that the
allocation for SSB AFS remains unchanged.

Dave G4BUO

"Thank you for your participation in the RSGB 80m Club Championship Contest

Your log for the 3rd January CW session has been received.

The first SSB section is next Wednesday, 12th January. Note that the
frequency segment for the contest has changed to 3.600-3.650MHz and
3.700-3.775MHz. This is in line with the IARU Region 1 contest-preferred
segments and means that you must NOT make 80m CC contest QSOs between
3.650 and 3.700MHz.

The allocation for SSB AFS remains as 3.600-3.750MHz. Full rules are on
  www.rsgbhfcc.org

73 and Happy New Year

Dave G4BUO
RSGB HF Contests Committee"