[UK-CONTEST] AFS SSB Saturday

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 11:58:25 EST 2005

Can we not agree to just use 3.700-3.775MHz for the club championship? -
given that activity is lower than in afs and it will be easier in terms
of antennas and to find stations?

Just put my 80m dipole back up after it came down on Sunday night
(luckily after AFS CW!), so if it stays up I will be qrv tomorrow night

73

Steve GW0GEI