[UK-CONTEST] GM4AFF 80m CC

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 03:45:52 EST 2005

Boy, that was ridiculous! Really gave it a go, but after an hour decided that I'd better things to do. I called everyone I heard (and that was lots) three times and then moved on. Trawled from 3.7 up and then the lower bit. G3ORY (and many others) never heard me yet, in spite of going back and calling for about 5 minutes! I recall that this happened last year, and meant that I found it difficult to muster the enthusiasm for the subsequent events. However, CW and data are more productive, so maybe see you next week!
23 Q's I think, with one dupe (my fault). FT1000MP + inverted V dipole at 35ft or so

Stewart
GM4AFF

PS. Can I request that emails to the reflector include callsigns of the senders - thanks.

Offshore Design Ltd

www.odl.co.uk

This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.