[UK-CONTEST] SSB CC

Tom Wylie tom at gm4fdm.com
Thu Jan 13 14:40:06 EST 2005

I'm afraid I have to agree with Stuart AFF on this one.    Les you are down
south  in Horsham or somewhere.   Yes you have lots of activity down there
and thats what makes for an interesting contest.

You should actually do what GM4SID  did a few years ago - swapped shacks.
He went down south to demonstrated that Contesting is easier and more fun
from down there.   You should try operating from up here.

Thats why I basically dont bother any more - I have better things to do with
my time....

Sorry, but its a fact of life from living in the frozen north

Tom - GM4FDM