[UK-CONTEST] 80mcc

Robin Thompson robin at g3tkf.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 14:09:53 EST 2005

In message <41E68F10.7000304 at tiscali.co.uk>, Keith Banks
<keithg0day at tiscali.co.uk> writes
>Hi to one and all,
> Some stations I must
>have called 30/40 times going away then comming back to have another go
>G3TKF was the worst, allthough he
>was one of the stongest here in south staffs. Just worked 31 not a
>great score but enjoyable anyway. Thanks to all
>who put up with my weak signal. Thank goodness conditions were better
>than the CW leg.
>

>                                                      Keith  G0DAY
Well in my defence, having turned off all fluorescent lights in the
house,(and being tempted to approach the neighbours about it) and still
being left with a 9 +10db noise level some sigs WERE difficult to copy -
yes!! Ended with 115 difficult Q's....
Looking forward to the next CW event ! My head hurt after the SSB
section.
73
G3TKF
Robin Thompson