[UK-CONTEST] Plumber's Delight?

Steve GW4BLE GW4BLE at btconnect.com
Sat Jan 15 13:20:59 EST 2005

Last week, when referring to the 80M RSGB CC Contests, GW3NJW wrote .

Last night I cleaned out the cupboard under the sink, and had a lot more
fun.

Well, maybe I should have taken heed of this sage, 'cos lunch-time Saturday
the XYL discovered a leak under our sink which put paid to any hopes I had
of an entry in AFS SSB! Some things *do* take priority over contests, and
having water all over the kitchen floor is one of those, although if it had
been something like WAE or ARRL then I guess an emergency plumber would have
been on the cards!

So... didn't get QRV until gone 16:45, and within seconds some tetchy ops
breathing fire because I had got near to "their" frequency. Oh well..

126 Qs,  (one more than CW!)

Congratulations to Fred G4BWP, with his 386 (net 365)

73

Steve

GW4BLE