[UK-CONTEST] Frequencies

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Jan 17 17:00:59 EST 2005

There's nothing new here Mike.  Those who can hold a frequency can RUN and
those who can't have to S&P.  I spotted fact that during my first NFD back
in 1965.  It's no different today.

Of course, if there was enough room for every participant to have an
interference free frequency on which to call CQ and they all chose to do so,
there would be no QSOs whatsoever.   Though I suppose everyone could at
least be happy that the playing field would finally be a level one. :-)))

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F