[UK-CONTEST] Whinging!

Tom Wylie tom at gm4fdm.com
Mon Jan 17 14:12:19 EST 2005

Michael, would you mind awfully moving over a wee bit at the next corner and
letting me through?    Of course David thats not a problem, I appreciate my
car is faster than yours on the straight but you are better on the Corners.

By the way could you give Rubens a wee tow in your slip stream?

Thanks very much Michael.....

Yea right -   pigs might fly..................................

Come on guys - get real.    We're all big boys.   If you want a gentlemanly
Contest
try BERU.   If you want aggro try a single band 40m entry in CQWW - now that
is a zoo!!

Tom
GM4FDM
"Gentleman Operator!"