[UK-CONTEST] Whinging!

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 18:23:40 EST 2005

Hi Tom

So does that mean I should have moved from my established run freq,
moved lower down to cause qrm to some innocent party, or moved up to
work on G3VHBs "new" freq?

I politely asked g3vhb to move - he did, a tiny bit, adding that he had
been getting qrm from me when he was below my run freq - like its my
fault he was late on parade and could not find a genuine gap!

I agree with SJJ's comments - its "my" run freq until such time as I
give it up due to qrm affecting my rate or I decide to S and P.

Give me 40m single band any day rather than afs ssb. Maybe I should
stick to cw!

73

Steve