[UK-CONTEST] Win-Test

Don Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Mon Jan 24 11:05:28 EST 2005

I think, Royce, that's a step too far. For the IOTA contest we go Cabrillo
(and several other formats) to XML to MySQL. The advantage of the XML
intermediate stage is that the logs can easily be "eyeballed" before being
amortised into the final MySQL database - you can view them in any Web
browser. The final import to MySQL, for 1200 logs, takes all of about 5
minutes, if that.

Don G3XTT