[UK-CONTEST] OE8YDQ

Royce Hunt, M0RHI m0rhi at m0rhi.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 16:54:26 EST 2005

Tom,
    She frequents #wwyc on irc.worldirc.org, the same network as the
#cqdx channel is on. I think http://dx.qsl.net works if you don't have
an IRC client, it has a java one there.
I'm quite impressed about how well I plugged WWYC there!
The software looks promising, from what play on it I had at their QTH
this year, it is most impressive. It's not completed, I think they were
recoding it from VB9 to VB.Net or something (not a VB Expert here)
If you visit that chatroom some evenings, she's usually on there, along
with lots more Young Contesters, if you fancy a contesting chat!

Hope I've been some help
Royce