[UK-CONTEST] Don't Forget - GB5HQ

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 8 19:05:29 EDT 2005

So I know bugger all about football, I think footballers are a load of
over-paid wallies but I just can't understand why I haven't been asked to
play for Manchester United in the European Cup. Never mind, I am sure the
British Olympic Fencing Team will invite me to join them in 7 years time,
after all, I put up 17 panels of the stuff last autumn.

Same Radio Club mentality as we had on here a few weeks ago. They probably
wouldn't work us even if the whole team was B, Fd, Int etc.  Chris G3SJJ
(with the most polite reply I could muster)