[UK-CONTEST] Don't Forget - GB5HQ

m0rhi@mail.animebots.co.uk m0rhi at mail.animebots.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 04:29:57 EDT 2005

I'd just like to point out that I'm a foundation licence holder, too.
Sure, I went and put in the commitment to learn Morse, and revise for the
full C&G Licence, does this mean that it's not inclusive of all any more.
If something 'has' to include all licence classes to be worthy of their
points, I think I'd do without them. As LZQ said, you put your best side
out to bat, and for the contest managers, this is who you think is going
to win you a contest.

As Paul, G6PZ has just mentioned to me, you have to volunteer yourself for
these places. How many Class B / Foundation licence holders did so?

Royce, M0RHI (M3RMH)
With Simon, M0CLW (2E1GYH and 2E0ASW) in the background.