[UK-CONTEST] Don't Forget - GB5HQ

Douglas Maxwell douglas.maxwell at virgin.net
Sun Jul 10 18:05:31 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,
    Had a quick look at the website and was most surprised by the lack of
Welsh and Northern Ireland members in our Great Britain team. In addition to
this only 2 out of the 40 or so stations were Scottish. Was this due to lack
of interest from the aforementioned countries? What was the method for
selection of stations? Surely if we want to compete effectively we need as
many geographically diverse stations as we can manage to cover the whole of
Great Britain and not just the whole of England?

Douglas Maxwell
GM0ELP