[UK-CONTEST] GB5HQ 10m CW

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Sun Jul 10 13:53:01 EDT 2005

Actually Gerry, there might be another solution, which is to time slice
them - 10m could rotate around the country so that at some stage during the
24 hours there would be a 10m GB5HQ within ground-wave range ... Just a
thought!

This said, am I the only one thinking that this focus on HQ stations and
multipliers has actually changed the whole tenor of the contest for the
worse? Next year we will have WRTC running concurrently from Brazil, and all
we will hear will be the 20 or 30 European HQ stations running M/M with high
power for 24 hours .. Mm.

Don G3XTT