[UK-CONTEST] Call Areas Status of Z2 Zimbabwe

johndunnington johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 12:43:50 EST 2005

Just checked the HFCC Web Pages and spotted Z2 Listed.

Since Z2 was suspended from the Commonwealth on December 7th 2003 and the
subsequent resignation by Zimbabwe should we retain Z2 in the list of
Commonwealth Areas eligible for next weeks Commonwealth Contest?

Bit late now to do anything for 2005.

73

John G3LZQ

I've stopped 63 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam and fraud protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/safetybarsig/?rc=yik4hl