[UK-CONTEST] ARRL DX CONTEST SSB

DAVID LURCOOK david.lurcook at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 8 08:56:59 EST 2005

Question - With such support for the RSGB 80M events, which is all very well
of course, why so little interest in the major international contests from
UK Contesters?

Thought I would operate single-band 15m as this band should (!) only be open afternoon/early evening and I could fit this around family committments. As Geoff, G4FKA mentioned, Mothers Day took over the Sunday for him - same in this household too!

Good run of West Coast USA/Canada around 18.30 on the Saturday - just when I had to pack up for the day!

By no means a winning entry but good fun.

CREATED-BY:    SD V11.02 and SDCHECK V11.02
ARRL-SECTION:  DX
CONTEST:       ARRL-DX-SSB
CALLSIGN:      G4ERW
CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP 15M HIGH
CLAIMED-SCORE: 49632
SOAPBOX: TS850 + AL811 Linear   Ant: TA33 at 13metres

73's David G4ERW