[UK-CONTEST] using N1MM in BERU

Jim Martin - MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 15:33:16 EST 2005

Dez
You can try RSGBJUBILEE which logs everything except UK Qs, or any contest
with a serial number exchange such as WPX.
The cabrillo output may need to be adjusted to suit the format required by
the RSGB but this is a minor inconvenience.  I am torn between SD and N1MM
for the contest, SD has all the mult and scoring info but N1MM has the
killer bandmap, it's a difficult choice!
BTW what keyer do you have?
Hope this helps
73
Jim  MM0BQI

** IOTA DXpedition EU108 Treshnish Isles June 2005
www.qsl.net/mm0bqi/eu108.htm **
       **IOTA Contest DXpedition  July 2005 MM0Q  Summer Isles EU092 **