[UK-CONTEST] using N1MM in BERU

G3WPH g3wph at folly.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 17:09:57 EST 2005

I'm planning to use N1MM for BERU using the RSGBJUBILEE setting.  Two
problems will be:

1. I'm expecting an HQ station from the UK (GB5HQ?) which we can work for
bonus points, but N1MM wont log - I'll log it as HB5HQ and edit the cabrillo
at the end.

2. N1MM wont log the HQ suffix to the report from headquarter stations -
I'll log them as call/HQ and again edit the cabrillo

Jim, I agree N1MM has a great bandmap, but I don't think it will be of much
use as we are not allowed to use the cluster.

Enjoy BERU,

Mike
G3WPH