[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 80m CC CW

Steve Rawlings steve at alg.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 02:26:09 EST 2005

G3SJJ wrote:
 > . .  One new trend I noticed was that several stations insisted on
 > sending my call sign before giving their report, even though
 > I had already logged it . . . .
I noticed this too.  This happened in 4 out of my 92 contacts.  On each
occasion it seemed unnecessary, but perhaps the other op. was unsure of
my callsign?  Is it an option in a particular brand of contest logging
software?

Anyway, 92 QSOs using 5 watts from a K2 to a G5RV.  I'm getting more
confident, and making less mistakes when CQing.  A long way to go, though.

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG