[UK-CONTEST] 80m cc cw

Keith Banks keithg0day at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 05:32:40 EST 2005

Hi to all,
             Did only search and pounce not that hot on cw. But one
point with SD, F2 unless
moded will send the OTHER  stations call first, F2 needs to be set up
for what will be required
 I had to do a complete reinstall of the computer last week, and did not
check F2 till a few qso's  into the contest, think about 4, and Chris
SJJ was in that 4, so appolagies to all that suffered my mistake. My
total was 48, started up from the bottom and was wall to wall all of the
way up.
Nice to see that conditions picked up for this week.Lets hope the same
for next weeks SSB.

                                             Regards
                                           Keith   G0DAY