[UK-CONTEST] Attitudes to SSB and CW

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 17:15:01 EST 2005

FWIW.

I don't do SSB contests. I find them much too
difficult - I just can't decipher the exchange if
there is the slightest amount of QRM, which there
always is. On the other hand I am full of admiration
for those that can do them well.

CW is just so much easier!

I do groan when there is an SSB contest on 160m
because it means that the band plan will be ignored
and I cannot then use my favourite band for that
weekend.

73 Roger
VE3ZI/G3RBP