[UK-CONTEST] Attitudes to SSB and CW contesting

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 18 19:34:01 EST 2005

I don't think that we should knock either mode. I probably prefer CW because
there is generally less QRM / agro and the low bands especially are a bit
more effective with a compromised station. However - unfortunately my CW is
not as good as I'd like it to be (more time needed) & I'm probably a better
SSB op than a CW one.

Andy