[UK-CONTEST] CQ WPX , Whos playing ?

paul paul at prolectric.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 02:56:45 EST 2005

Hi all, the G6PZ team will be on for WPX this weekend from  Eastertown
Somerset. As this is a holiday weekend team members will be arriving in good
time for kick off which is of course a rare oppotunity to sort any problems
etc in good time, anyway good luck all, see you in the contest.

73 Paul G6PZ.----- Original Message -----