[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC Logs Received

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu Mar 24 04:33:07 EST 2005

On 23 Mar 2005 at 21:15, Dave Lawley wrote:

> Receipt of an acknowledgment is the only reliable way of telling your
> log has been received: we will no longer issue lists of logs received
> for 80m CC.

I have also found the listing of logs received to be very useful. It
is particularly useful in the CC in that I can see which of our
members who have promised to send logs have in fact done so - and
then can give them gentle persuasion if they have not!

But I appreciate the extra work involved.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com