[UK-CONTEST] VLF/VHF etc etc

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 16:14:25 EST 2005

And that's a curious statement , John.

There was a survey this year about QSL'ling; and I responded.

I would class myself as a heavy user;  since I am the QSL manager for MD4K;
and had a vested interest not to increase our costs (we QSL out of courtesy;
and not because we collect cards). The Manx Kippers are all members of the
RSGB; and also pay an associate fee to the RSGB for our contest club, for no
great additional benefit.

I was assured in writing from whoever did the survey that the net effect is
that there would be no change to the current policy. If this is right (and I
don't have the yearbook) this really contradicts what I was told.

Sounds like the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing?

Dave