[UK-CONTEST] Cooler is better

Paul Beecham paul at prolectric.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 06:17:04 EDT 2005

Hi all, I run 2 Acom 2000's and in the heat of battle the shack soon heat's
up. Instead of installing  auxilliary fan's I've put 2 shower fans in the
cavity of an outside wall at floor level and put the amp's air inlet
directly behind them. They run really cool and get a constant suuply of
fresh air. This of course won't suit all applications but it's good for me!
pictures of this at
http://g6pz.magicbug.co.uk/gallery/Shack-Photos?page=1  73 Paul G6PZ