[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 21/28 MHz Contest

Douglas Maxwell douglas.maxwell at virgin.net
Tue Oct 18 14:44:24 EDT 2005

I was active in ML but got frustrated after going back to stations calling
CQ TEST only to be politely told WAG or DL ONLY. I decided to pack it in
after lots of rejections. Annoyingly enough I could hear lots of Gs calling
on 15m but very little DX participating. Would a change in date alleviate
some of these problems?

73

Doug GM0ELP