[UK-CONTEST] CQWW Contest Certs galore!

Alan Jubb - 5B4AHJ g3pmr at shacklog.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 10:13:48 EDT 2005

Got mine today. It arrived very creased and with a slight tear, no rain
damage (not the rainy season yet in 5B). It was in that condition in a PO
Box, so no local postie was in the loop, which bears out soeone else's
speculation that the damage occurs further back in the chain.

While I was out sorting some problems at the new QTH the XYL ironed the
cert. While not perfect, it's now much better than it was.

The cert was for #1 Cyprus 2004 CW all band HP. That's not too difficult
when 5B4's AGC, AGN and AHA are not QRV!

73
Alan 5B4AHJ