[UK-CONTEST] Too many contests.

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 08:56:07 EDT 2005

I was responding to the remark that the bands were cluttered. I don't really care how many contests there are, I will enter the ones I like, or which I think I can do well in. Quantity is not really an issue (for me), but I disagree that the bands are cluttered as a result of contest activity. Even during some European country contests it is still possible to get on with whatever people want to do (that isn't contest related) without being interfered with.
73
Stewart