[UK-CONTEST] SSB Field day this weekend

Simon Pearson lists+1 at attenuate.org
Fri Sep 2 12:38:54 EDT 2005

> For information, I tried Win-Test 2.18.3 and 2.19.4, selected
> IARU Field Day Rgn1(RSGB), and mode PHONE.
>
> If this is the right choice for RSGB SSB Field Day (and I could see no
> other relevant options), Win-Test scores all QSOs incorrectly, and does
> not flag fixed stations as multipliers.

May I ask what callsign you were using for the test setup? Were you
using a portable (/P) callsign in the configuration, or a fixed call?

If you are using a fixed station callsign (non-portable), everything
is marked zero points. Somewhat deliberate because there is no
category for those who are not portable (or mobile).

The only scoring anomaly I could find when using a portable station
callsign (in this case I used M0CLW/P) was other /P stations logged
  being marked as 4 points instead of 5.

I can now confirm that Olivier F5MZN, lead developer of Win-Test, is
  to release a new version of the software which fixes the above
issue this evening (i.e. prior to the contest). The new version will
be 2.19.5, available from the Win-Test website at
http://www.win-test.com.

Good luck to all!

Simon Pearson M0CLW
WWYC #452 | G6PZ CG