[UK-CONTEST] CQWW results

Andy swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 05:40:37 EDT 2005

>>> G3SXW <g3sxw at compuserve.com> wrote on 07/09/2005 22:16:35:
> G4GOY de G3SXW,
> Yes, I have the CQ Magazines, with the full results of
> the 2004 CQ WW contests, both modes. How can I
> help you? e-mail: g3sxw at compuserve.com
> 73 de Roger/G3SXW.

I don't think I'll bother entering any CQ contests again if they don't publish the results publicly.   It's all very well to say subscribe to the magazine, but having given up _my_ time to enter _their_ contest they could at least do me the courtesy of sending me the results if they aren't going to make them publicly available.  I'm not even asking for the nice fat envelope that those nice people at WAE send me, just an email would do.

Andy
gm8oeg