[UK-CONTEST] DLPortio etc

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 11 16:10:27 EDT 2005

Hi Ian

I may be boring this list as much as the N1MM reflector. However, all these
facts may ultimately prove useful to others; let's hope so.

Yes I confirm that "DriverLINX Port I/O Driver" is where it should be.
However, summat that's clearly not right. Tom asked me to send my ini file,
and commented that it showed ports that were not in use, and that LPT1 was
not checked as a CW port. This was correct, but crucially did not reflect
what had been configured. It's clear that the .ini file is not being saved
regularly, which is very bad imo. As you know in WL, you need to save the
config. for every contest, and that's bad enough!

I'll get there in the end, but I may be a little thinner afterwards. Got
plenty of hair to tear thankfully. All I can say is $?^^&* computes!

73

Clive
GW3NJW