[UK-CONTEST] SSB Field Day '05

Jim Balls jim at j1mbo.f9.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 07:50:51 EDT 2005

Not sure Nick, would you class a second station with a receiver looking
for multipliers by checking the live logbook on a remote PC then sending
the information to the actual operating station as a private cluster, if
so then M0CAM were outside the rules even in the open section as Rule
4(e) is for all sections in all RSGB contests.

I still feel the rules are very vague and some clarification should be
made so we are all singing from the same hymn book, at the moment its
very flaky!

Jim