[UK-CONTEST] FT990 CAT

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 9 09:32:28 EDT 2006

OK thanks to Alan, Darren and Chris for responding. I will try the RS232
info that Alan sent first, it looks promising. I can now remember going
through this twice before about 12-15 years ago when I started using DX
Cluster and then networking via comms ports. It's all so easy these days
with Telnet!

Chris G3SJJ