[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 21/28 MHz Contest

Darren GØTSM uk-contest at g0tsm.com
Sat Apr 15 17:06:27 EDT 2006

Mixed mode would be interesting, especially with an MP or other twin
Rx rig,, with two MPs and a pair of those surround sound headphones
and you could have SO4Rx :-)

I've just had a look through all my 21/28 contest logs from 95,,,
erm?,,,,,, whoops!,  I think I have forgotten to type the paper logs
up and load them into the main log... I think in 95 I couldnt afford
a 20meg HDD and had 720k and 360k floppy drives. Oh the days of the
'B' drive...

I'm in favour of the 1st weekend of Oct as it can clash with the Cal
QSO party (It wouldnt this year?) you get some nice loud W6's to work...

Darren