[UK-CONTEST] The Linux way and parphrasing

Contesting contesting at m5aav.org.uk
Tue Apr 18 07:59:12 EDT 2006

Quoting from the message of Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:46:36 +0100 from "Des
Wood" <g3hko at talktalk.net> :

> Thinking about  some of our postings I  noticed an exchange in a Linux group
> and offer it as food for thought.

> The MS way of replying at the top means no-one ever paraphrases, so an
> email gets to carry the whole of the previous conversation and just
> grows like topsy, hence the bandwidth.

> Now where did I put that flackjacket?

Top posting is in contravention of the relevant RFC's [not that M$ ever
worried about that]

I hope your AV software is up to date seeing as you use OE [aka
Muckspreader #1]

Anyway - do you like reading the answer before the question ?, or are
you a  mind reader ?

&3 Graham [you forgot the tin 'at]