[UK-CONTEST] Input from G3TBK - 21/28

Chris Swallow swallow at btconnect.com
Wed Apr 19 13:09:32 EDT 2006

Time to get even more controversial then Chris.

Pleas note I have great respect for the current and past members of the HF
Contest committee.

But we are putting the future of one of the few remaining contests in the
hands of an unelected body. While I realise not all current UK contesters
subscribe to this reflector surely it is far more representative and open
for any to join.

We have had many suggestions on this reflector which could be coalesced into
a questionnaire from which a consensus could be arrived at.

73

Chris G3VHB